- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3237G
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the percentage of UV protection or tint offered by the windshield or side glass. Technician should be advised Windshield reduces UV rays down to 4% or less. Front side door glass reduces UV rays down to 35% or less. Windshields are SOLAR glass with a light transmittance of >/=70%. Front door glass are Solar glass with a light transmission of >/=70%. Rear door glass, quarter windows and back windows can use either Solar glass (>/=70%) or Privacy glass, which has a light transmittance of 20%.
Click a tab for more information.