- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4208D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a power steering pump whine noise. Technician will need to flush and refill the power steering system with Lucas Power Steering Fluid with Conditioners. Technician will replace the power steering pump with the latest design if the fluid is not available.
Click a tab for more information.