- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4225F
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:ANTILOCK
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an Antilock Braking System lamp followed by a Service Stability message in the Drivers Information Center. Technician my find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0710 set in the Electronic Brake Control Module. Technician may or may not find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0455. Technician will need to ensure the steering wheel is properly installed to the steering shaft.
Click a tab for more information.