- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4366G
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: TRAILER HITCHES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an intermittent "Check Trailer Wiring" message on the Driver Information Center. Technician will inspect and clean the ground wire (normally white wire) connection on the trailer side of the 7-pin connector. Inspect that the wires inside the trailer side connector are clean and securely fastened. If the vehicle's 7-way connector socket terminals are deformed or have excessive wear, it will be necessary to replace the truck side connector from General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales along with the trailer's 7-way connector plug.
Click a tab for more information.