- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4417H
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES:EXTERIOR
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about an owner that may request to have a different style mirror installed on their vehicle or request a different mirror before they purchase the vehicle. Swapping mirrors on vehicles equipped with Side Blind Zone Alert, Regular Production Option Code UFT, is not recommended. On other vehicles tech will need to verify if the vehicle is equipped with door modules or not. On vehicles with door modules technician will need to contact Techline Customer Support for new calibrations for both doors. On vehicles not equipped with door modules no calibrations are needed.
Click a tab for more information.