- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4508C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the cruise control being inoperative. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B3894 set in the Trailer Brake Control Module. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics first. Technician should check the "Master Cylinder Pressure" sensor parameter listed in the Trailer Brake Control Module data list. If it is displaying pressure with no brake pedal input, suspect a concern with the Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor, wiring/terminals, or Electronic Brake Control Module.
Click a tab for more information.