- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4539R
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Drive Motor Generator Control Module, also known as PIM) for the 2-Mode Hybrid Utilities and Trucks are being placed on restriction through the General Motors Technical Assistance Center. Dealer will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.