- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4539S
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT THE DRIVE MOTOR GENERATOR CONTROL MODULE AND ACCESSORY POWER MODULE ARE BEING PLACED ON RESTRICTION THROUGH THE GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER. DEALER WILL NEED TO CONTACT GENERAL MOTORS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
Click a tab for more information.