- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4575D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician vehicles with Regular Production Option Code HP2 may stall after shifting out of park quickly after a key crank. The 2-Mode Hybrid requires a certain amount of engine run time (1-2 seconds) from initial key crank before moving the gear shift indicator out of park. This is a normal condition and no parts should be replaced to try and resolve this concern.
Click a tab for more information.