- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4585E
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a no crank condition after the vehicle has had very low accessory battery voltage or a dead battery condition. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0C76 set. Technician should be advised that anytime a battery charger or booster pack is connected to the 12 volt battery, the ignition key should always be in the off position. If a battery charger or booster pack is connected to the 12 volt battery with the ignition key on tech will need to reset the Hybrid Powertrain Control Module Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
Click a tab for more information.