- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4585F
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that the Serial Data Gateway Module (SDGM) may report "Crash Sense Failed" and the 300v Hybrid Battery Contactors will remain open until the Hybrid Powertrain Control Module's (HPCM) High Voltage (HV) DTCs are reset. And How to Reset.
Click a tab for more information.