- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4597E
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with the additional steps that are needed to help perform a successful brake bleed on the 2-Mode Hybrid with Regular Production Option Code HP2. With a battery maintainer installed on the vehicle use brake pressure bleeder that maintains 30 psi for the entire bleed procedure.
Click a tab for more information.