- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4669D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication informs the technician Polyalkylene Glycol is not compatible with the Hybrid Polyester oil. When vehicles with Hybrid Air Conditioning system have been injected with any commercially available Ultra Violet dye the system should be flushed of all system oil. Most ultra violet dyes contain Polyalkylene Glycol oil.
Click a tab for more information.