- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4720D
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN THAT AFTER REPLACING THE INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER THE EXCHANGE CENTER IS UNABLE TO PROGRAM THE ACTUAL MILEAGE ON THE ODOMETER OR THE ACTUAL MILEAGE IS UNKNOWN. DEALER WILL NEED TO FOLLOW DEALER TO THE GENERAL MOTORS SERVICE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES MANUAL SECTION 5.2.4 ODOMETER SERVICING.
Click a tab for more information.