- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4811B
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with the steps on how to diagnose vehicles with a no crank with multiple Diagnostic Trouble Codes set in several different modules with Regular Production Option Code HP2. Technician will retrieve all the Diagnostic Trouble Codes that are set current in the vehicle. When there are multiple Diagnostic Trouble Codes technician may wonder were to start the diagnose process. Technician will address Diagnostic Trouble Codes P1AE2-P1AE4, P1B05, or P1B06 first as they're related to the High Voltage System Interlock Circuit for the high voltage system. Second Diagnostic Trouble Codes to address will be any loss of communication Diagnostic Trouble Codes related to the Powertrain expansion bus or the high speed LAN bus. Then address any low voltage concerns that may be related to a low 12 volt battery.
Click a tab for more information.