- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4897B
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that vehicles with Regular Production Option Code HP2 will have a condition where were the 120V Accessory Power Outlet is inoperative. Dealer is to advise the customer that the 120V Accessory Power Outlet only functions after the engine has been started.
Click a tab for more information.