- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4979C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a buzz or rattle type noise during light acceleration around 1200-2000 Revolutions per minute. Technician will need to reposition the fuel line and bracket down away from the floor pan.
Click a tab for more information.