- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4989B
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with a list of modules to check for communication with the scan tool, if the navigation radio does not display the current Hybrid mode. Dealer will use a scan tool to check communication with Accessory Direct current Power Control Module, Air Condition control module, Drive Motor Generator Power Inverter Module, Engine Control Module, Battery Energy Control Module, and Transfer Case Control Module. Repair the loss of communication with the affected module and the power flow should return to the radio display.
Click a tab for more information.