- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5124A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that within 10 seconds after startup the radio will mute and phone icon displays on the radio for up to 15 seconds and then returns back to normal operation. Technician will need to use the OnStar system to contact a OnStar advisor and request a full unit configuration. Technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center if the concern is still present.
Click a tab for more information.