- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5179A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have Brake Pedal Position and or Cruise Brake Pedal parameters are showing "Applied" with the brake pedal released. Technician will need to inspect for any opens/high resistance or terminal issue in circuit 6311.
Click a tab for more information.