- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5180A
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have a whistle noise coming from the driver?s side "A" pillar area when driving around 50 mph with the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning in recirculation mode. Technician will need to reseal the Vehicle Identification Number plate rivets using room temperature vulcanization silicone sealer from the underside.
Click a tab for more information.