- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5184
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an instrument panel backlighting flashes, flickers or inoperative, unwanted horn activation, radio controls inoperative or unwanted activation, OnStar unwanted activation, and cruise control inoperative. Technician should inspect for a short to ground on the steering wheel near the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint coil connector X2 and make necessary repairs to any shorted circuits and then position the wiring.
Click a tab for more information.