- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5185
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that if the ignition key is turned to the start position, and then released when the engine begins cranking, the engine will continue cranking for a few seconds or until the vehicle starts. Some customers may state that this feature is inoperative. Technician should be advised that if the Low Fuel warning lamp is on and/or the FUEL LEVEL LOW message is displayed in the Driver Information Center, the Computer?Controlled Cranking System will be disabled.
Click a tab for more information.