- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5201
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have Diagnostic Trouble Code B2555 may be found in a Driver and/or Passenger Door Module. Technician should ignore the Diagnostic Trouble Code if set in a driver door module and/or Passenger Door Module on a vehicles not equipped with front door panel courtesy lights.
Click a tab for more information.