- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5264
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when a Canadian customer may comment that when they travel to the United States, they are unable to connect to OnStar or use hands free calling. Dealer can advise the customer that the existing cell phone provider not having roaming agreements in areas outside of Canada. At this time, a customer has the option of contacting OnStar to have a 500 number loaded for OnStar operation while in the United States.
Click a tab for more information.