- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5292
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have an air condition that has poor performance during high ambient temperatures. Technician will need to check the refrigerant charge and record the recovered amount on the repair order. Technician should recharge the system if needed. Technician will also need to verify if Global Diagnostic System 2 high side readings match a high side pressure gauge. If the readings vary greatly diagnostics will need to be performed.
Click a tab for more information.