- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5652C
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information document advises technicians that a condition may occur with the listed vehicles where the radio clock may not display the time. Dealer technicians are advised of a temporary proicedure to get the clock to display until Engineering has developed the permanent repair. The listed Cadillac and Corvette RPO codes do not have a temporary repair at this time as Engineering continues to work on the permanent repairs for those vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.