- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIE0368
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:FAN
- THIS ENGINEERING INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN IS REQUESTING INFORMATION FROM THE FIELD WITH THE CONDITONS OF VEHICLE OVERHEATING, NOISE ORIGINATING FROM THE ENGINE COOLANT FANS OR POOR ENGINE COOLANT FAN PERFORMANCE.
Click a tab for more information.