- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5175A
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a delayed engagement into drive, shudder at a launch, or the transmission is slipping when shifting into 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th gears. This may be due to loose stator support to pump cover bolts causing a leak at the stator support to pump cover gasket. Technician will check for the bolts to be loose. If any of the bolts are loose or the gasket is misaligned or leaking, the transmission pump cover must be replaced and the 1234 clutch plates should be inspected for being distressed and repaired as needed.
Click a tab for more information.