- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5382B
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION HAS THE STEPS FOR DIAGNOSING THE CONCERN OF EXCESSIVE OIL CONSUMPTION FOR THE GENERATION 5 ENGINE. DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE TECHNICIAN TO GATHER PRIOR TO CONTACTING THE PRODUCT QUALITY CENTER FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
Click a tab for more information.