- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5192A
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Owner's Manual indicates that holding the Traction Control/StabiliTrak button for 5 seconds to disable StabiliTrak. Dealer should advise the customer the ability to turn StabiliTrak OFF was disabled. Only Traction Control can be disabled on these vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.