- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5403B
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN WITH THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR VEHICLES WITH VARIOUS HANDLING, VEHICLE DYNAMICS CONCERNS, NOISES FROM THE SUSPENSION OR UNDERBODY, OR ISSUES RELATED TO DAMAGED SUSPENSION COMPONENTS. BEFORE ANY IN-DEPTH DIAGNOSTICS ARE PERFORMED, BE AWARE THAT VARIOUS ISSUES COULD OCCUR IF THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN MODIFIED AND INFORM THE CUSTOMER THE CONDITIONS NOTED MAY NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. TECHNICIAN WILL INSPECT FOR INSTALLED AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION COMPONENTS. ALSO INSPECT FOR IMPROPERLY ADJUSTED TORSION BARS.
Click a tab for more information.