- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #SB-16-NA-109
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- "THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO INSPECT THE STEERING GEAR FOR A NORMAL CONDITION OF GREASE OR SEALANT ON EXTERIOR CASE OF GEAR DUE TO THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS."
Click a tab for more information.