- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6086G
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIC6086G.
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with steps to resolve the issue of an oily substance that may be found on the inside windshield surface, and appears to be leaking from the rear view mirror area. Technician will remove the moisture sensor and clean the glass and mounting bracket with alcohol wipe. If the gel separates from the sensor the sensor will need to be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.