- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15NA082
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: STEERING
- This technical bulletin provides repair information for installing a new stabilizer shaft bracket to correct a customer concern of on a clunking noise originating from the front of the vehicle that is more predominant during turns or traveling over bumps.
Click a tab for more information.