- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18NA038
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:DISC:ROTOR
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to replace the rear brake rotors to correct a condition of Squeak/Squeal Type Noise Heard at Low Speeds During Brake Apply due to moisture build up on the rotors.
Click a tab for more information.