- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5427A
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P2635, U0074 and or U18A2. Technician will need to follow published diagnostics for Diagnostic Trouble Codes U0074 would take priority over U18A2 if both set before addressing DTC P2635.
Click a tab for more information.