- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5288G
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have any of these concerns remote keyless entry, passive Entry and Start Inoperative, No Fob detect message on driver information center, service tire pressure system, no audio, touch screen Inoperative, Steering Wheel Controls Inoperative, Service Stabilitrak, rear power windows inoperative, rear wiper inoperative, and or a dead battery. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3101, B144C, C0710, C0544, U1548, U1549, U154A, U0151, U0126, U0415, U0077, U0028 and/or U0029. Technician should inspect the left instrument panel for the wire harness being pinched. Technician will need to repair the wire harness and reroute the wire harness.
Click a tab for more information.