- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5445B
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of additional information when diagnosing a service driver assist message with a diagnostic trouble code B172E and or a B172F. The haptic seat motor has a pigtail lead coming off of it. In many cases the wiring pigtail near the haptic seat motor has broken and will require replacement.
Click a tab for more information.