- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5448F
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician with a tip when the vehicle stops running after it has been idling for 2.5 hours. This is normal operation of the vehicle built with regular production code BTM and without Regular Production Option Code AVF. If the vehicle was built with regular production code BTM and AVF only has a 1 hour idle time.
Click a tab for more information.