- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5586D
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates a customer concern of IPC gauges inoperative or fluctuate, No Start, No Crank, SIR Light / Service Airbag Message, Service Suspension Message, Radio display blank, Steering Wheel Controls (SWC) not illuminated, Turn Signal no audible feedback, HVAC controls inoperative. During diagnostics a technician may find any of the following DTC's: B1011, B1370, B3980, U0020, U0029, U007D, U0073, U0078, U0100, U0101, U0102, U0104, U0140, U0151, U0155, U0164, U0184, U0186, U0198, U0422. Dealer is instructed to check Serial Data Gateway Module X2 connector for terminal concerns and repair as needed.
Click a tab for more information.