- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 6 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 10 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- March 11: Man Sues GM After Silverado Seat Heater Burned Him news | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5447C
2020 Chevrolet Tahoe
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps needed to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have a rattle noise from the dash. Technician will need to inspect for the rear heater pipes contacting the passenger side exhaust manifold. If the rear heater pipe is found to be contacting the exhaust manifold, reposition the heater pipe so it no longer makes contact.
Click a tab for more information.