- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 1 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 2 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 13 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 14 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer (Page 3 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is known for many things, but perhaps it is most famous for its faulty fuel gauge.
This gauge flip-flops more than a politician during election season. Some report that the gauge says "empty" after a fill-up, while others report the gauge says "full" when they're running on fumes. Either way, there's one thing everyone seems to agree on: the darn thing is just wrong.
Following hundreds of complaints and a few accidents allegedly caused by the malfunction, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the issue in May 2011. Unfortunately for frustrated owners, no recall has been announced.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 80,474 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem