- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 12 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Trax
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chevrolet Trax
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chevrolet Trax by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A failure of the front air bags or seat belt pretensioners to deploy in the event of a crash necessitating deployment increases the risk of injury to the ... Read more »
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. Read more »