- May 26: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze LS Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 8 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 10 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 14 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Trax
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chevrolet Trax
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chevrolet Trax by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A failure of the front air bags or seat belt pretensioners to deploy in the event of a crash necessitating deployment increases the risk of injury to the ... Read more »
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. Read more »