- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 13 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 21 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 22 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5399A
2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about connectivity concerns when connecting an Apple device via USB cord. Technician should insure the customer is using an original equipment manufacturer Apple USB cable.
Click a tab for more information.