- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Uplander
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A squeaking or clunking noise may develop. The trailing arm bushings may prematurely wear and the trailing arm may fracture or separate, allowing the rear axle to become partially separated from the chassis increasing the risk of a ... Read more »