- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5099F
2017 Chevrolet Volt
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.