- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 45 days ago
2018 Chevrolet Volt
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2018 Chevrolet Volt Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Volt Model Years
Curious how the 2018 Volt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Volt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volt.
Worst 2018 Chevrolet Volt Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Volt.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!