- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 53 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 57 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 59 days ago
2018 Chevrolet Volt
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2018 Chevrolet Volt Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Volt Model Years
Curious how the 2018 Volt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Volt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volt.
Worst 2018 Chevrolet Volt Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Volt.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!