- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 15 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 61 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 78 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Volt
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 Volt Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Volt Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Volt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Volt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volt.