- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Volt
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 Volt Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Volt Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Volt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Volt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volt.