- January 7: Jeep Wagoneers and Jeep Grand Wagoneers Recalled recalls | 21 days ago
- January 1: Chrysler to Buy Back Model Year 2022 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 27 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Headlight Failures Cause Recall recalls | 42 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUVs Recalled Over Odometer Failures recalls | 42 days ago
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and Ram 1500 Classic recalls | 47 days ago
Chrysler Engineering Analysis EA07004: REAR QUARTER PANEL GLASS SEPARATION
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
REAR QUARTER PANEL GLASS SEPARATION
- DaimlerChrysler corporation (DCC) will recall model year 2005 and 2006 PT CRUISER vehicles produced from 5/17/05 through 9/1/05 to correct a potential defect in the rear quarter panel glass that may separate from the vehicle.DCC will inspect the rear quarter panel glass and replace if necessary.DCC will begin notifying owners in May 2007. Vehicles produced prior to and after the above build dates are not affected.a change made by the assembly plant in May 2005 that modified the glass attachment led to the potential for glass separation.in September 2005, subsequent changes to the process were made to correct this.this engineering analysis is closed.see recall 07V149 for additional details.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.